To create an account adjustment, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Teams option in the Navigation Menu.
The Teams page will be displayed.
2. Click the name link of the team that you wish to edit from the All Teams List.
The Team Overview page of the selected team will be displayed.
3. Navigate to the Financials tab.
The Financials section of the page will be displayed.
4. Select the New Adjustment option from the Functions drop down list.
The New Account Adjustment dialog will be displayed.
It has the following fields.
|Competition||Refers to the competition with which the team is associated.||Soccer|
|Adjustment Amount||Refers to the amount of adjustment.||$5,000.00|
|Adjustment Type||Refers to the type of payment adjustment.||-------|
|Reason||Refers to the reason for adjustment.||Treatment of the Player|
5. Select the competition with which this team financial is associated from the Competition drop down list.
6. Enter the amount of adjustment in the Adjust Amount text entry box.
7. Specify the type of account as Debit or Credit.
8. Select the type of payment from the Adjustment Type drop down list. The available options are Team Payment and Team Rego.
9. Enter the reason for payment in the Reason text entry box.
10. Click the Insert Adjustment button.
The payment adjustment will be made.