To add a new player, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Teams option in the Navigation Menu.
The Teams page will be displayed.
2. Click the name link of the team that you wish to edit from the All Teams List.
The Team Overview page of the selected team will be displayed.
3. Navigate to the Players tab.
The Players page will be displayed.
It has the following fields.
|First Name||Refers to the first name of the player.||John|
|Last Name||Refers to the last name of the player.||Kennedy|
|Phone||Refers to the phone number of the player.||97088824|
|Mobile||Refers to the mobile number of the player.||-----|
|Refers to the email address of the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Role||Refers to the role name of the player.||Player|
|Action||Refers to the action for the player.||Edit|
4. Click the Add New Player button.
A new empty row will be added.
5. If the customer already exists, check box in the Existing Customer option.
The customer screen will be displayed.
6. Select the customer by clicking the Select button in the row of the customer that you wish to add from the list.
The details of the selected customer will be added to the booking section.
7. If you wish to add a new customer, check the box in the New Customer option.
The fields to enter the customer details will be displayed.
8. Enter the first name of the customer in the First Name text entry box.
9. Enter the last name of the customer in the Last Name text entry box.
10. Enter the address of the customer in the Address text entry box.
11. Enter the name of the suburb area in the Suburb text entry box.
12. Enter the pin code number in the PCODE text entry box.
13. Enter the name of the state in the State text entry box.
14. Enter the date of birth of the customer in the Date of Birth text entry box.
15. Specify the gender category in the Gender field.
16. Enter the email address of the customer in the Email text entry box.
17. Enter the phone number of the customer in the Phone text entry box.
18. Enter the mobile number of the customer in the Mobile text entry box.
19. Select the type of the notification from the Notification drop down list. The available options are System Preference, Send SMS and Send Email.
20. Specify the Opt-Out type from the available options. The available options are SMS and Email.
21. Select the type of the medical condition if any, from the available list in the Medical Cond field.
22. Enter the notes if any, in the Notes text entry box.
23. Enter the alternate id in the Alternate ID text entry box.
24. In the Team Settings section, select the name of the role of the player from the Role drop down list. The available options are Contact, Coach, Player Coach, Captain, Vice Captain, Volunteer and Player.
25. Enter the shirt number of the player in the Shirt No text entry box.
26. Select the status of the player from the Status drop down list. The available options are Active, Inactive, Suspended and Banned.
27. Click the Insert button.
The new player will be added.