Note: Depending on your subscription there may be a limitation on the number of active users.
To edit a user record, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Settings - > User Management option in the Navigation Menu.
The User Management page will be displayed.
2. Click the Edit button in the row of the user record that you wish to edit.
The Edit User dialog will be displayed.
3. The Username text is displayed - This is not editable.
4. Select the role of the user from the Roles drop down list.
5. Select the status of the user from the Status text entry box. The available options are Active and Inactive.
Warning: Changing a users status to inactive will deny them access to the application.
6. Click the Save button.
The selected user record will be updated.