To reset financials, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Teams option in the Navigation Menu.
The Teams page will be displayed.
2. Click the name link of the team that you wish to edit from the All Teams List.
The Team Overview page of the selected team will be displayed.
3. Navigate to the Financials tab.
The Financials page will be displayed.
4. To reset financials, select the Reset Financials option from the Functions drop down list.
The message box asking you to confirm the resetting customer financials will be displayed.
Note: Resetting customer financials will clear all payment history and cannot be undone. You will no longer know what fees have been paid.
5. To confirm the removal, click the OK button.
The financials of the selected customer record will be reset.