To edit a player, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Teams option in the Navigation Menu.
The Teams page will be displayed.
2. Click the name link of the team that you wish to edit from the All Teams List.
The Team Overview page of the selected team will be displayed.
3. Navigate to the Players tab.
The Players page will be displayed.
4. Click the Edit button in the row of the customer that you wish to edit.
The selected player’s record will be displayed on the edited mode.
5. Edit the first name of the customer in the in the First Name text entry box.
6. Edit the last name of the customer in the Last Name text entry box.
7. Edit the address of the customer in the Address text entry box.
8. Edit the name of the suburb in the Suburb text entry box.
9. Edit the pin code number in the PCODE text entry box.
10. Edit the name of the state in the State text entry box.
11. Edit the date of birth of the customer in the Date of Birth text entry box.
12. Specify the gender category in the Gender fields.
13. Edit the email address of the customer in the Email text entry box.
14. Edit the phone number of the customer in the Phone text entry box.
15. Edit the mobile number of the customer in the Mobile text entry box.
16. Select the type of the notification from the Notification drop down list. The available options are System Preference, Send SMS and Send Email.
17. Specify the Opt-Out type from the available options. The available options are SMS and Email.
18. Select the type of the Medical Condition from the available list.
19. Edit the notes if any, in the Notes text entry box.
20. Edit the alternate id in the Alternate ID text entry box.
21. In the Team Settings section, select the name of the role of the player from the Role drop down list. The available options are Contact, Coach, Player Coach, Captain, Vice Captain, Volunteer and Player.
22. Edit the shirt number of the player in the Shirt No text entry box.
23. Select the status of the player from the Status drop down list. The available options are Active, Inactive, Suspended and Banned.
24. In the Player Registration section, select the registered date from the Registered On calendar.
25. Select the date of expiry from the Expires On calendar.
26. In the Additional Info section, specify whether the customer record is verified or not by checking or un-checking the Verified field.
27. Specify whether the customer has signed the disclaimer form or not by checking or un-checking the Disclaimer field.
28. Click the Update button.
The changes made to the player record will be updated.