You can import teams/associated players/customer records from a CSV file.
The CSV file must contain the following fields in this exact order:
Team Name, First Name, Last Name, Address, Suburb, PostCode, State, DOB, Gender, Email,Phone, Mobile, Team Role, ShirtNo.
FiXi will also expect that these headers are within the CSV file so it will always skip the first row as it assumes it will be the headers.
The role field must be one of the following options:
Coach, PlayerCoach, Captain, Player, Contact, ViceCaptain, Volunteer
To import team records, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Teams option in the Navigation Menu.
The Teams page will be displayed.
2. Click the Import () button at above the list of records.
The import dialog will be displayed.
3. Click the Chooser File button to select the file from your computer.
The File Upload dialog will be displayed.
4. Select the team records file that you wish to upload from your computer.
5. Click the Open button.
The selected file will be uploaded.
6. Click the Import button.
This will process the CSV file and validate for any errors. You will get the opportunity to verify the data on screen before the data is actually imported.
7. Review the data and then click the Complete Import button.
The records will be imported from the file.
Note: You can allocate teams to competitions from the Manage Competitions section. For more information, refer to the following section.