To reset financials, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Customers option in the Navigation Menu.
The Customers page will be displayed.
2. Click the View button on the row of the customer record the financials of which you wish to manage.
The selected record will be displayed in the edit mode.
3. Navigate to the Financials tab.
The Financials section of the page will be displayed.
4. To reset financials, select the Reset Financials option from the Functions drop down list.
The message box asking you to confirm the resetting customer financials will be displayed.
Note: Resetting customer financials will clear all payment history and cannot be undone. You will no longer know what fees have been paid.
5. To confirm the removal, click the OK button.
The financials of the selected customer record will be reset.