To add a new payment, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Customers option in the Navigation Menu.
The Customers page will be displayed.
2. Click the View button on the row of the customer, the financials of whom you wish to manage.
The selected record will be displayed in the edit mode.
3. Navigate to the Financials tab.
The Financials section of the page will be displayed.
4. To add a new payment, select the New Payment option from the Functions drop down list.
The New Account Adjustment dialog will be displayed.
5. Enter the amount for payment in the Adjust Amount text entry box.
6. Specify the type of payment by checking the required option. The available options are Debit and Credit.
7. Enter the reason for payment in the Reason text entry box.
8. Click the Insert Adjustment button.
The new payment will be added.