To add a new customer, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Customers option in the Navigation Menu.
The Customers page will be displayed.
2. Click the New Customer button.
A new empty row will be added.
3. Enter the first name of the customer in the in the First Name text entry box.
4. Enter the last name of the customer in the Last Name text entry box.
5. Enter the address of the customer in the Address text entry box.
6. Enter the name of the suburb in the Suburb text entry box.
7. Enter the pin code number in the PCODE text entry box.
8. Enter the name of the state in the State text entry box.
9. Enter the date of birth of the customer in the Date of Birth text entry box.
10. Specify the gender category of the customer in the Gender fields.
11. Enter the email address of the customer in the Email text entry box.
12. Enter the phone number of the customer in the Phone text entry box.
13. Enter the mobile number of the customer in the Mobile text entry box.
14. Select the type of the notification from the Notification drop down list. The available options are System Preference, Send SMS and Send Email.
15. Specify the Opt-Out type from the available options. The available options are SMS and Email.
16. Select the type of the Medical Condition from the available list.
Scroll down to more options.
17. Enter the notes if any, in the Notes text entry box.
18. Enter the alternate id in the Alternate ID text entry box.
19. Click the Insert & Manage button.
The new customer record will be added.