Note: You can import records of any section, within the FiXi application. In the example here, the Holidays module is used as reference. The procedure to import the records remains the same for all sections, wherever applicable, within the FiXi application.
To import records, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Settings - > Holidays option in the Navigation Menu.
The Holidays page will be displayed.
2. Click the Import () button at above the list of records.
The import dialog will be displayed.
3. Click the Browse button to select the file from your computer.
The File Upload dialog will be displayed.
4. Select the holiday records file that you wish to upload from your computer.
5. Click the Open button.
The selected file will be uploaded.
6. Click the Import button.
This will process the CSV file and validate for any errors. You will get the opportunity to verify the data on screen before the data is actually imported.
7. Review the data and then click the Complete Import button.
The records will be imported from the file.