Navigate to the notifications page
- Select Administration from the main menu.
- Select Notifications from the fly out menu.
Navigate to the competition notification (schedule) page
- Select the Schedules tab.
- Click the Add New Schedule button. This will redirect you to the competition notification (schedule) page.
Enter scheduling details
- Select how often you would like the schedule to run.
- Select the start date of the schedule.
- Select the time the schedule should run.
- Select the date the schedule should finish. (If you are unsure when you want the schedule to stop running select the Ongoing radio button.)
- By default the schedule will send out messages for matches played the day after it is run. You can change this behaviour by changing the value in the text box.
- Select the competitions you would like to receive the notification. (If you manually select the competitions be sure to tick the relevant checkboxes in the drop down list).
- Select the team members to receive the notification.
Enter content & send message
How do I see a list of my running schedules?
Follow this lesson on how to view a list of running schedules.