Player details such as name, shirt number and all relevant statistics will automatically be published online to our SportFix platform by default (Mobile Apps, Sportfix.net, Website Integration).
You can hide all player details as described in this help article. However sometimes you may wish to only protect the identity of some individual players.
To accomplish this, please follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the Customers page.
- Enter the name of the relevant customer as a keyword and press search.
- Select the relevant customer by clicking on View.
- Select the Protect Identity option under the SportFix panel.
- Enter an Online Alias for the relevant customer. This will be used instead of their name.
Please note an online alias is automatically created for all new customers in the system. Although their identity is not protected by default.